Students have both rights and responsibilities during the Accommodation Process.
Students have the right to:
- Be an integral part in their Accommodation Process
- Request more information
- Receive their accommodations from their faculty
- Appeal a decision regarding their accommodation
- Participate equally in all programs provided by Luther College
Students have the responsibility to:
- Be an advocate for themselves in the Accommodation Process
- Communicate with Disability Services
- Communicate with anyone who might be part of the process of ensuring their accommodations are met
- Conduct themselves in a manner which upholds the Luther College Code of Conduct found in the Luther College Student Handbook.