There are several ways a family can handle payment of tuition, fees, room and board. First, use the Cost Estimate Worksheet to determine what your estimated remaining cost will be for the academic year. Once the yearly cost is determined, review the options listed below that can either be used alone or in combination with one another to pay the bill.
- Make payments by the semester, due August 10 for the Fall semester and January 10 for the Spring semester.
Monthly Payment Plan
- This plan divides your semester balance (or part of it) over 4 or 5 months.
- A new application is required each year.
- More information is available from the Office for Financial Services website.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Payments through use of the monthly payment plan can be conveniently debited from your bank account.
- An EFT application must be on file with the Office of Financial Services.
Work Study Payment Agreement
- Students can credit up to 90 percent of their yearly work study earnings toward paying their charges.
- Completion of a Work Study Payment Agreement with the Office of Financial Services is required.
Long-Term Financing Plans