Community Use Policies
- Anyone using the Luther College Regents Center must have in their possession a valid Luther College I.D. card and present that card to the attendant at the Information Desk when entering the facility.
- All community users must have a completed application or renewal form and a signed and dated assumption of risk form on file.
- Community use is only available during published times.
- Community pass members are restricted from using the Legends Fitness Center
- Classes, practices, competitions, intramural activities, and Luther College special events and programs will have priority use of the Regents Center.
- No community use of the Regents Center courts is allowed Monday–Thursday evenings.
- Community members under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Equipment should only be set up and taken down by trained Regents Center staff.
- Clean and appropriate shoes must be worn in all activity spaces.
- Absolutely no bikes, roller blades, or other similar equipment allowed in the facility.
- Formal or informal practices by high school teams, youth travel teams, and club teams are not permitted without expressed written or verbal permission by the Regents Center Facility Director.
- In the event of an injury, an injury reports must be filled out in total, signed by the the person injured, a witness, and supervisory personnel. Facility Director must be notified of the injury within 24 hours.
- Community users will be held responsible for damage of Luther equipment or facility. The user(s) will be financially responsible for replacing the equipment or the expense of fixing the damage along with the cost of labor.
Please contact Alex Smith, Associate Athletic Director, with any questions regarding the community pass program.
Associate Athletic Director