Co-curricular Activities Fee (CAF)


Purchasing the Co-Curricular Activities Fee (CAF) allows you the opportunity to attend events sponsored by the Student Activities Council (SAC) and the Performing Arts Committee (PAC) free of charge.

A few of the past events sponsored by SAC or PAC:

  • Tai Verdes
  • T-Pain
  • Lizzo
  • X Ambassadors
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • MKTO
  • Nick Jonas
  • Upright Citizens Brigade Touring Company
  • Love and Theft
  • Homecoming Week Events
  • Motivational Leadership Speakers
  • SAC Cinema Movie Nights
  • FUN.
  • Pentatonix
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  • Colbie Caillat
  • Jon McLaughlin
  • Sean Kingston
  • Ben Folds
  • ComedySportz
  • Fahrenheit 451
  • Hypnotist Dr. Jim Wand
  • Letters to Veterans
  • Parachute
  • Tango Fire
  • Danu
  • Rockapella
  • Jason Derulo
  • Eric Hutchinson
  • River North Dance Chicago

Costs and Policies

For the 2022-2023 academic year, all full-time students will be charged $250.00 for the CAF. A one semester CAF ($125.00) is available for those participating in student teaching, internships, or study abroad. Students paying individual admission rates to events could spend easily over $500, so the CAF represents a significant cost savings.

If you do NOT wish to purchase the CAF for the entire year, or for just one semester because of off-campus study, you must sign and return the bottom portion of the CAF form to the Office for Financial Services by August 10, 2022.

If you decide to purchase the CAF, it is not necessary to return the form. Your Luther ID card will be electronically activated. Student IDs must be presented at sponsored activities and CAF tickets are non-transferable. 

Only return the form if you wish to waive any portion of the CAF fee. If you wish to waive the CAF fee for one semester or the entire year, please check the appropriate box on the form. For first-year students, the CAF forms are included in your admissions packet sent to you prior to the beginning of the school year. Returning students can pick up a form at the Office of Financial Services or Fill out the form here.