There are a number of special formats (or page types) that can be used for specific content types:
- Blog/Publication: This format is ideal for content that will be added frequently. For example, News and Events. See Reason CMS Updates.
- Events: Use events to create a calendar on your site. Events can be set to appear on the campus-wide calendar. See Events Guidelines.
- Faculty/Staff: Use this format to list a directory of people. See Development Staff.
- FAQ: Use this format for FAQ pages. See Financial Aid FAQ.
- Form: Use this to collect information from website visitors. See our example form.
- Policies: Use for content that has multiple levels of relationships. See ITS Policies.