You must have federal work-study to participate in off campus work-study positions. You will need to verify that you have federal work-study before inquiring about the following open positions by sending an email, or calling ext. 1072.

All on and off-campus work study positions are posted on Handshake. This tutorial will assist you in logging into Handshake and looking for open positions.